New England, home to some of the nation's top universities, leads the nation in cutting-edge manufacturing and design innovations. From world-renowned medical centers to growing manufacturing hubs, the region is at the forefront of industry, where customization and wireless communication are changing everything. Attend innovative educational sessions covering the latest updates in these areas:
Wireless Medical Devices Conference – Hear from leading experts from Philips, Siemens, Stryker, Intel and more on the future of power, overcoming interoperability challenges and the future of big data and cloud storage. This conference must be booked for the full day only, not individual sessions.
Medical Device Design - Attend this 75 minute session on disruptive technologies and designing for simplicity. You may register for this content by the session or by the day.
3D Printing – Attend either a 90-minute session on the 3D printing for medtech on the first day of the event, or the all-day program on day 2, which covers 3D printing innovations for all industries. You may register for this content by the session or by the day.
Quality – ASQ (American Society for Quality) will lead a full day of Quality Workshops, bookable by full day only.
Here are just a few of the exciting speakers who will be presenting:
- Ruth Cheng, Ph.D., Director of Innovation, Smith & Nephew
- Phil Raymond, Wireless Architect and Global Network Product Manager - Connected Care Solutions, Philips Healthcare
- Slade Gardner, Lockheed Martin Fellow- Advanced Manufacturing and Materials, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
Registration for individual sessions includes...
- Entry to the session(s) you registered for, plus both days of the expo
- Access to presentation materials after the event (as approved by each presenter)
- Networking opportunities, including a guaranteed spot at our space-limited Speed Networking event
- Possible professional development or re-certification points. Attendees may contact us after the event at email@example.com for a certificate of attendance, which may be used for your re-certification journal or application to certain relevant industry organizations.
One and two-day All-Access Passes include everything listed above, plus...
- Unlimited access to all education sessions on the day(s) you’re registered
- Complimentary refreshments, snacks, and a catered lunch